Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Halloween is Coming!

I love making Halloween Cards. This set of stamps I bought off of eBay from a site called Cobalt Moon stamps. I used yellow cardstock to make the card. Then I used a light blue cardstock and sponged the edges with purple ink and stamped the bats with black. I used black behind the dark orange to make the stripe across the middle of the card. Black cardstock frames the main image. The witch stamp was stamped on white cardstock with black Stazon ink. I used Prismacolor pencils to color the image and used Gamsol to blend it. I used gel pens to draw the little spiders hanging down. I saw this on a card on Split Coast Stampers. So cute! I used a marker to make the uneven stripes around the edge of the card. That's it for today, lots more to follow!

1 comment:

Crissi Harvey said...

love this card Linda gorgeous bright colours